Structural Steel & Metal Fabrications
We offer complete fabrication and installation of all structural steel components for industrial and commercial applications. With our CNC equipment, we can handle 300 to 400 tons per week. This includes all miscellaneous metal fabrications, such as stairs, walkways/catwalks, steel trusses, box trusses, handrails, ladders and smaller miscellaneous components.
Mining Services: Complete turnkey fabrications, such as:
- Disc filter tubs
We also complete the internal and external linings of this equipment, including in-house ceramic tiling as per customer requirements.
Sawmill Services: Fabrication of designed sawmill components, such as:
- Log Decks
- Lumber Transfers
- Landing Tables
Fabrication of specialized mill equipment, such as:
- Lug Loaders
- Positioning Fences
- Tilt Hoist Transfers
Oil and Gas Fabrications:
- We provide fabrication of various doghouse water tanks (single slant, international and triples).
- Fabrication of generator skids and sea can skid.
- The complete turnkey package of 16m3 and 28m3 flare tanks
- Supply and install all miscellaneous metals, such as walkways, stairs, ladders, grate covers, guardrails, etc.
- Supply of embed steel items
- Supply of rebar packages
Previous projects include:
- Fabrication and installation of structural and miscellaneous metals for a new Wastewater Treatment Plant in Anzac, Alberta.
- Fabrication of structural steel for numerous new commercial buildings throughout B.C. and Alberta.
- The complete supply and installation of a Ø13m x 16m high Surge Tank for the BC Hydro Aberfeldie Dam. Our scope of work included all tank steel and tank coatings.